As club treasurer you play an important role in your club’s ability to carry out service projects, fundraise, and support The Rotary Foundation.
What you do
- Manage club funds
- Collect and submit dues and fees
- Report on the state of your club’s finances
- Work with The Rotary Foundation
- Help the club secretary and president prepare the semiannual report
Because the treasurer’s responsibilities may vary according to local laws and cultural practices, please adapt the suggestions offered in the Club Treasurer's Manual.
How to prepare
- Work with outgoing treasurer to ensure a smooth transition
- Attend training at district assembly
Resources & reference
- Track club goals and contributions in Rotary Club Central
- View daily club balance
- Check our discussion groups