All Rotary travelers must follow Rotary's travel policy, which includes guidelines for expenses and reimbursement. We cannot reimburse you for travel expenses you incur before your travel has been authorized.
Travel arrangements not funded by Rotary are your responsibility.
How do I submit my travel request?
Rotary business travel
Once you're authorized to travel on Rotary business, such as attending a training meeting or an event, you can submit the Rotary travel request form. Email your completed form to one of the designated travel agencies that work with RITS (Rotary International Travel Service). A travel agent will contact you with more information.
Rotary grant and peace fellowship travel
If your travel is funded by a Rotary grant or a peace fellowship, you must make your request through our travel partner, BCD Travel.
How do I get reimbursed for my travel expenses?
Rotary reimburses travelers for all reasonable and necessary business-related expenses. You should submit your expense statement with all required documentation before reimbursements are made.
- Expense statement (Excel) (PDF)
- Rotary payee information
- District governor expense reports (for current and incoming district governors only)
Supporting and informational documents
- Valid proof of payment
- Guidelines for submitting expense reports
- Payment guidelines
- Payment guidelines FAQ
- RI exchange rates
- Guidelines for using RI exchange rates
- Mileage reimbursement rates
- Reimbursable activities of spouse form
- Directions for completing the reimbursable activities of spouse form
- Additional documentation requirements by country
Are you a current or incoming district governor? Find your expense report forms in the District Governor's Exchange.
Can I donate frequent flyer miles?
Yes! Find out how to participate in our Rotary Miles program.