Through a planned gift, donors can provide ongoing support to Rotary programs. Donors can choose structured gifts to be made after their lifetimes, and take advantage of financial and tax benefits, which vary by country.
The most common gift structure is a provision in an estate plan. Worldwide opportunities include:
- A provision in a will including codicils
- A provision in a trust
- Insurance beneficiary designations
- Real estate and other asset transfers
- Gifts of retirement plan assets or other financial accounts
Individuals who reside in the U.S. or who benefit from U.S. tax opportunities can structure gifts that may provide financial and tax benefits, such as:
- Charitable Gift Annuities (immediate and deferred)
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Pooled Income Fund
- Donor Advised Fund
To learn more about making a planned gift to the Foundation, contact your district Rotary Foundation chair or the nearest Rotary International office. You may also call +1-847-866-3100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Foundation's tax U.S. identification number is 36-3245072.
The Foundation cannot provide legal or financial advice. We urge you to consult with your legal representative or financial adviser to determine the most appropriate way for you to give.