Join a Rotarian Action Group
A Rotarian Action Group is an autonomous group of Rotarians, family members, and Rotaractors who are experts in a particular field, such as microcredit or water and sanitation. Group members share their expertise by collaborating with clubs and districts on service projects.
- The Rotarian Action Group for Population Growth & Sustainable Development partnered with Rotary clubs in Germany, Austria, and Nigeria to reduce maternal death by 50 percent at 10 hospitals in northern Nigeria with a program to prevent and treat obstetric fistula, a serious birth injury.
- Rotarians for Family Health & AIDS Prevention and Rotary club members from Nigeria, Kenya, and Uganda sponsored a three-day event to provide HIV testing and counseling for more than 138,000 people.
Read about other action groups and their inspiring service in the Rotarian Action Groups annual report.
Find and join a Rotarian Action Group
Join a Rotarian Action Group to share your expertise and make a difference in projects beyond your club or district. To get involved, check our group directory and contact the one you’re interested in.
Start a new Rotarian Action Group
To start a group you need at least 25 prospective members representing at least five countries. Prospective groups are reviewed by the RI Board of Directors. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your proposal.
Resources & reference
- Rotarian Action Groups flier
- Rotarian Action Groups directory
- Rotarian Action Groups annual report
- Rotarian Action Groups presentation
- Check our discussion groups