The qualification process helps ensure that your district or club understands your financial responsibilities, including stewardship, and is prepared to take them on. Qualification must be completed each year.
Qualify your district
Becoming qualified is simple. Your district governor, governor-elect, and Rotary Foundation chair should:
- Read through the district qualification memorandum of understanding (MOU) on the grants application tool, answer a series of questions, and agree to the MOU
- Conduct grant management seminars for clubs
You can return to review the document and the additional content provided as often as you like. And you may also set additional qualification requirements for clubs.
Qualify your club
If your club wishes to apply for global or packaged grants, your president and president-elect must:
- Agree to the club qualification MOU
- Send at least one club member to a grant management seminar held by your district
- Complete any additional steps that your district requires
Your club must qualify each year if you plan to apply for global or packaged grants.
Resources & reference
- District Qualification Memorandum of Understanding
- District Rotary Foundation Committee Manual
- Club Qualification Memorandum of Understanding
- Club Memorandum of Understanding Resources - A Guide to Implementing the Club MOU
- Club qualification worksheet and frequently asked questions
- Grant Management Manual