Districts must become qualified in order to receive grant funding from The Rotary Foundation. Clubs that want to apply for global or packaged grants must also be qualified. Find out how to qualify your district or club.
Districts and clubs can apply for global and packaged grants using the online tool. Applications are accepted throughout the year and reviewed as they come in. Packaged grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
If your club is seeking district grant funding, you can apply directly to your district. Individual districts administer their own district grant programs. Check with your district to find out about available funding, application forms and guidelines, deadlines, and any other requirements.
Monitoring & Evaluation
Measurable outcomes are an integral part of global and packaged grants. Proper monitoring and reporting ensures that Rotary grants are making an impact.
Some global grants are also reviewed by our Cadre of Technical Advisers. Find out more.
Resources & reference
- District Qualification Memorandum of Understanding
- Club Qualification Memorandum of Understanding
- Terms and Conditions for Rotary Foundation District Grants and Global Grants
- Global Grant Monitoring and Evaluation Plan Supplement
- Rotary Grants staff contact sheet