Humanitarian projects address community needs by providing sustainable, measurable outcomes in the benefiting community. If you’re developing a global grant project, choose an area of focus. Find support, suggestions, and guidelines for developing a project.
Clubs and districts can create their own scholarships and fund them with district grants for any form of studies or with global grants for graduate studies in an area of focus.
Vocational training teams
Vocational training teams are groups of professionals who travel abroad either to teach local professionals about a particular field or to learn more about their own.
Teams can be funded by district grants and global grants. Teams with global grant funding target their training to an area of focus.
Resources & reference
- Grant Management Manual
- Terms and Conditions for Rotary Foundation District Grants and Global Grants
- Areas of Focus Policy Statements
- Grants Travel Request
- Rotary Grants - presentation
- Six Steps to Sustainability
- Sample Cooperating Organization Memorandum of Understanding (DOC)
- Application Supplement for Microcredit Projects (DOC)
- Global Grant Monitoring and Evaluation Plan Supplement
- Report Supplement for Microcredit Projects (DOC)
- Guidelines for Rotary Foundation-Funded Project Signage
- District Grant Scholarships Best Practices
- Global Grant Scholarship Supplement
- Facts About Rotary Foundation Scholarships
- Rotary Scholar Flier
- Rotary Scholarships - presentation