Learn about improvements to the website and known issues that we are working to resolve. Still have questions? Check out Rotary.org Resources for answers to frequently asked questions. Or contact us so we can help you get the most out of our website.
- Help text now shows in a pop-up box.
- You can now view help text if you have forgotten your sign-in information.
- Rotarians can now access the Rotary Global Rewards program.
- You can now comment on news stories and features.
- You can now refer potential members through the Member Center.
- Prospective members can now provide more details about themselves (e.g., contact information, club meeting day/time preference).
- We've added instructions for setting up Quick Links.
- Club Executive secretaries can now create projects on behalf of clubs leaders.
- You can now play videos on all devices.
- If your birth date isn't in our database, no date will show on your profile.
- You can now edit your address and view New Member Sponsor Recognition information on your profile.
- Prospective members can now submit contact information, individual demographic details, meeting time preference, and additional comments so that they may begin the process of joining a club. They will also receive an email confirming we've received their submission.
- The spinning icon that indicates a page is loading now works on Internet Explorer 9.
- If you enter an incorrect postal code, you'll see an error message with recommended changes to enter it correctly. .
- You can access Rotary.org through the link at the bottom of a My Rotary page.
- Only registered Rotarians, Rotaractors, and verified Rotary alumni have access to the Search Members view.
- Discussion group administrators have an improved view of the Manage Members section.
- When you're invited to join a group, you can now respond to the request on the group page. When you ask to join a private group, you now see a pending approval message.
- You can now share the Rotary Convention site to your Facebook page.
- Rotarians can now access Member Benefits when signed in to their My Rotary accounts.
- You don't need to select a role to access the grant application tool.
- Profile pages now load faster.
- The Rotary Convention site is easy to navigate.
- Rotarians on vocational training teams can now access grant information.
- We've added a Member Benefits program section.
- We've made the site easier to navigate on mobile devices.
- When you sign in, you'll return to the same page you were on when you last signed in.
- We've made it easier to search for documents and fixed a bug that was preventing documents from downloading.
- We've resolved issues with switching from the Club Finder search to a regular search.
- You can now edit your email, address, and phone numbers in your profile.
- You can remove information from the Programs section in your profile.
- New users now have the option to unlock their profiles during the registration process.
- You can now search for other users by skills and interests.
- When you sign in, you'll see the site in your preferred Rotary language.
- You can now view the annual report on mobile or tablet.
- You can see more detail about users (e.g., name of their Rotary club) when using people search.
- Other My Rotary users can now see your profile picture when using people search.
- You can now add/edit/remove skills and interests in your preferred language.
- You can now view/add/edit/remove information about Rotary programs you've participated in.
- When you're signed in and use the Contact Us form on My Rotary, fields that we have data for (e.g., name, email) are filled automatically.
- You can now easily share Rotary.org content on Twitter, LinkedIn, or email.
- Press release URLs are easy to understand.
- You can now search for e-clubs without entering a keyword.
- You no longer receive an error message when you make a group member an administrator.
- You can now indicate the reason for interest on the Contact a Club form.
- When you complete a web form, you now see an indicator that your information is being processed.
- You can now see the most recent discussion posts when viewing a group.
- The RSS feed now downloads quickly.
- You can select an individual organization or role to access role-specific information.
- A new font makes the site easier to read and use in Korean.
- Your profile now displays a list of programs.
- The 2013-14 Annual Report microsite has been built and is ready for release.
- Required information for creating an account is easier to see.
- The activation email for changing your sign-in email links directly to the sign-in page.
- We've improved how you access information when your Rotary role changes.
- The drop-down menu for your account now displays your sign-in email.
- Tablet users can see the "Give" and "Join" buttons on Rotary.org.
- You can now unsubscribe from group notifications if you're no longer a group discussion member.
- Group administrators can make other group members administrators.
- You can now click on an image on the site to navigate to related content.
- You can now see that thumbnail images in a gallery can be viewed larger and slider arrows will scroll to other images in the gallery.
- Documents in search results and in content links now have readable URLs.
- Need ability to access Rotary Showcase with the same permissions as received delegated role.
- Need ability to have correct access to secure links when security permissions change.
- Need ability to identify what information is required when setting up a new My Rotary account.
- Users with multiple roles need ability to select a singular role before proceeding to secure applications.
- A note in the security question settings explains that you will need to remember your question and answer to reset your password.
- The contact information text on the Account Settings page is now in your preferred language
- You can now view your pending connection requests at the top of the Connections page.
- The welcome page on My Rotary is improved for Japanese and Korean mobile and tablet users.
- Fewer steps to search for a club by location for users who type search term and then hit Enter.
- Need ability to click on an image on the site to navigate to related content.
- Need ability to see that thumbnail images in a gallery can be viewed larger and slider arrows will scroll to other images in the gallery.
- Need ability to use the Give button on the mobile pages.
- Need ability to unsubscribe from group notifications if no longer a group discussion member.
- Site alerts can be displayed and dismissed.
- You can now search for clubs by location without displaying latitude and longitude.
- Hitting enter on a search field now generates a search.
- You can access Miles to End Polio from Rotary.org under the Get Involved menu.
- You can now share on Facebook without using the AddThis plug-in.
- The image on the main Rotary.org page is now updated.
- Need more readable URLs for documents in search results and in content links.
- Need ability to view Pending Connection Requests at the top of the Connections page.
- You can now change the site language without losing a saved profile picture.
- IE9 users can now use the "Browse" button when uploading a profile photo.
- The "More Announcements" link, "Join" button, and registration error messages are now translatable.
- We've eliminated duplicate search results and improved the quality of details displayed in documents search results (title, file type and size, etc.).
- You can now access account settings from the user's drop-down menu at the top of every page.
- The site now remembers your sign-in email when you sign in or are asked to re-enter your credentials.
- Error messages now display in your preferred language.
- Need ability to display and dismiss site alerts.
- Need ability to search for clubs by location without displaying latitude and longitude.
- Hitting enter on the search field does not generate a search as expected.
- You can now change your My Rotary sign-in email live on the website.
- The requirements for creating passwords are now simpler.
- A new "Join" button on the front page of Rotary.org makes it easier for visitors to get information about joining Rotary.
- Users who are both club members and vocational training team leaders/members can now access the online grants tool.
- The broken link for "More Announcements" has been fixed.
- Social media sharing icons are working again.
- Need ability to translate "Join" button and "More Announcements" link.
- Improve the quality of details displayed in documents search results (title, file type and size, etc.).
- Need ability to change site language without losing saved profile picture.
- Eliminate plug-in requirement for social media icons, and simplify the social icon experience.
- You can now send a message to users even if there are multiple recipients with the same name.
- The club contact forms for Rotaract and Interact have been updated. You will receive an email confirmation after submitting either form.
- We can now publish site-wide alerts about outages and maintenance.
- The site will now remember the page you are trying to access and load it after you are prompted to re-enter your username and password.
- Restory functionality of social/media sharing icons.
- Enable access to online grants tool to users who are both club members and VTT leaders or members.
- Simplify the secondary task navigation with one list of commonly performed tasks.
- Restore functionality of the Browse button on profile photo for IE9 users.
- Fix bug that displays inccorect language intermittently in News, Search, and other pages.
- You can now edit and add skills and interests to your profile. (Adding and editing previously caused errors.)
- You can now use Internet Explorer 11 to access and run all reports, including the Monthly Contribution Report.
- If you reset your password, the site will prompt you to enter a value.
- It's easier to close the sign-in window even when an error message is present.
- Long URLs in search results now display correctly.
- RRFCs and EMGAs can now run a new fundraising report, the Donor Summary Report.
- Need a "Join" button on the front page of Rotary.org.
- Need ability to see alerts of sitewide issues.
- Need ability to send a message to users even if there are multiple recipients with the same name.
- You can now add, edit, and remove Skills & Interests on your profile. Other My Rotary users will be able to see your Skills & Interests on your public profile (if you unlock the section).
- My Rotary content now appears in the results of searches performed in Rotary.org.
- If you are not signed in and click on a page in the Club & District Administration section, you will be prompted to sign in and then you will be redirected to the page you were originally trying to access.
- If you are not signed in and try to access the Brand Center, you will only be asked to sign in once.
- Rotary and Rotaract members whose expertise is listed in our database now have a prepopulated Skills & Interests section in their My Rotary profile.
- You can now filter document search results by type (doc, pdf, xls, ppt, zip) and by time (all time, last 7 days, this month, this year, older).
- The search page on Rotary.org now looks like the search page on My Rotary.
- Need search function on Rotary.org to work the same as My Rotary.
- Revise the Rotaract and Interact club contact forms.
- Reduce the number of "Limited Access" messages users see.
- Improve the "role picker" experience.
- Improve the registration process to decrease the number of duplicate accounts.
- Need ability to search documents by their former publication codes.
- Need to add descriptions to search results.
- The profile page on My Rotary loads faster.
- You can now add and save a picture on your profile.
- The "View Goals" button now works on the IE9 browser.
- Discussion Group digest notifications are now available in your preferred language.
- Visitors using older browsers or IE in compatibility view can now enter the site and simply dismiss the alert.
- Need ability for community members to add/edit/remove skills and interests on their profile.
- Need ability to "Proceed without signing in" during the Give process.
- Need ability to filter document search results by document type (DOC, PDF, XLS, PPT, and ZIP).
- Need ability to select from more than 10 clubs during the My Rotary registration process.
- Community members can view their skills and interests (if available in Rotary’s membership database) on their profile
- Discussion group languages and categories are now functioning and displaying properly.
- Instructions have been provided for adding languages, categories, and tags to discussion groups.
- Searching on discussion groups now includes tags, in addition to group titles and descriptions.
- The Club Finder tool now displays one search category at a time (location, keyword, or e-club); users can expand or collapse each search category by using arrows next to the titles.
- Search results have been restored when filtering by “documents.”
- New images added to the My Rotary homepage (not signed in) and visual display issues in languages corrected.
- Captions for photos and videos are now easier to read, and caption boxes don’t appear when there aren’t any captions.
- Need ability for community members to add/edit/remove skills and interests on the profile.
- Need to reduce the amount of time it takes for profile pages to load.
- Need to make the Discussion Group digest notifications available in the preferred Rotary language of the recipient.
- You can now search for e-clubs by keyword, country, or language or view a list of all e-clubs.
- Club Finder search by location, keyword, or e-club now returns all results, rather than a maximum of 50.
- Community members can now see all connections on their profile, organized in alphabetical order.
- Site access has been restored for My Rotary users with duplicate accounts.
- A bug preventing full access to the grant application tool for some users has been fixed.
- District 56 (Afghanistan) now appears on the list of districts available on the Contact Us form and CDS/Financial Representatives list.
- Signed-in My Rotary users can use the Give Now button to donate to projects in their community through ideas.rotary.org.
- You can now edit summaries of existing discussion groups.
- Need to fix problems when adding language, category, and tags to a discussion group.
- Need ability to see skills and interests of community members on their profile.
- You can now add languages, categories, and tags when creating new groups or editing existing groups.
- You can now filter groups by language or categories on the All Groups and My Groups pages.
- You can now sort groups by newest post, oldest post, newest group, and oldest group on the All Groups and My Groups pages.
- There is now a link to Site Settings on your profile and in the drop-down list when you hover over your name.
- You will now receive daily email notifications when there is activity in your groups on My Rotary. Read more on the Digital Blog.
- You can opt in and opt out of receiving email notifications of new activity in groups in Site Settings.
- You can now edit the personal and professional blocks on your profile.
- Need ability to add skills and interests to profile.
- Need ability to view all your accepted connections.
- When you sign in after resetting a forgotten password, you are now directed to the signed in My Rotary homepage.
- More results display in languages on the "Search Results" page. This is an ongoing improvement.
- Rotaract presidents can add meeting time and place to their club meeting details.
- You can now use the Chrome browser to access reports.
- Need ability to sort and filter Discussion Groups on the All Groups and My Groups pages.
- Automate the process to make newly uploaded documents searchable.
- Improve access to reports in Internet Explorer 11 (this is dependent on SAP, our business reporting software).
- Improve page load times by resolving performance issues related to the site's "share" functionality.
- You can now remain signed in to the site for 28 days. We extended the timeframe to reduce the number of times you need to sign in. Select the option for "Remember me" when entering your password.
- Improvements to the registration process make it easier for Rotary members to understand when they might need to contact Rotary to update their account settings.
- We've removed duplicate search results for pages and documents, improved the display of search results for documents, and made documents in Italian searchable.
- The link to "View My Groups" on the My Rotary homepage has been fixed.
- District leaders whose role allows them to enter qualifying clubs for the Presidential Citation can run a report of clubs entered to date.
- The Presidential Citation entry page includes a column for clubs who qualify for the Presidential Citation with Distinction.
- Need ability to search for Rotary and Rotaract members by name in the community.
- Need ability to be notified when there is activity in a group you belong to.
- When you reset your password, you should be directed to the signed-in My Rotary homepage.
- Need ability to add language, category, and tags to the group description when creating a discussion group.
- You can view and track your participation in the New Member Sponsor Recognition program from your profile.
- More ways to search for clubs in Club Finder, including using your current location to find a club near you.
- Rotaract club profile pages are now displaying in Club Finder.
- Easier to navigate groups, including viewing all groups or my groups, searching for specific groups, viewing active groups, and joining or leaving groups. "Access Denied" messages have been updated to give more specific information about why you're unable to access part of the website.
- Sign out of the website from any page by selecting the "Sign out" option under your name in the site header (or profile icon, in mobile).
- Anyone with a My Rotary account can now sign into Rotary Ideas using the My Rotary option.
- Certain reports (Donor History Report, Club Recognition Summary, Monthly Contribution Report) won't open in Chrome. SAP, the vendor, is working on a solution. Until this is fixed, we recommend using Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 9 or higher to run these reports.
- Members are unable to edit their profile (Professional and About Me sections). Until this is fixed, email your new information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users whose browser blocks third-party cookies may be asked to sign in twice to the Brand Center. Until this is fixed, you can simply sign in again, or enable third-party cookies by updating your browser settings.
- Rotaract club presidents are unable to add a project to Rotary Showcase.
- My Club Snapshot on the My Rotary homepage occasionally contains errors.
- The My Rotary homepage displays a new "Explore Site" button that directs users to the Learning and Reference landing page.
- It's easier to navigate "All groups" and "My groups." Most recent activity is at the top of the page.
- You will no longer get error messages when sending a message to a community member whose name has an apostrophe.
- Need ability to search for e-clubs in Club Finder.
- Identifying Rotarian members in the registration process and correctly communicating account status to them.