The Rotary Foundation is turning 100!
Join in and show your support for The Rotary Foundation. Here are some ways to get involved:
- Plan an event in your community to raise awareness of Rotary and its Foundation.
- Promote projects your club or district is involved in that are funded by the Foundation.
- Empower The Rotary Foundation to support the good work of Rotary clubs around the world by making a special contribution. Give
- Apply for a grant from the Foundation to fund a project.
- Attend the Rotary Convention in Seoul, 28 May-1 June 2016, and in Atlanta, 10-14 June 2017. Register for Seoul
- If you're an incoming district governor, look for more centennial information at the International Assembly in January.
Come back to find more ideas and resources for celebrating the centennial over the coming months.
A century of doing good
"We should not live for ourselves alone, but for the joy in doing good for others."
— Arch C. Klumph, letter to Rotary club presidents, 5 February 1929
The seed for The Rotary Foundation was planted by Rotary President Arch Klumph at the Atlanta Convention in 1917. From the first gift of $26.50, the Foundation's assets have grown to approximately $1 billion, and more than $3 billion has been spent on programs and projects — transforming millions of lives across the globe. Learn more about the Foundation