Office of the President
Elected for the 2015-16 term, K.R. Ravindran is a member of the Rotary Club of Sri Lanka. Learn about his theme, his travels, and his goals for the year.
Support the president's initiatives
RI President Ravindran is asking Rotary members to Be a Gift to the World in 2015-16. Learn how you can support his goals.
- Read more about the 2015-16 presidential theme and download the theme logo and materials
- Plan to attend one of five presidential conferences being held around the world to highlight Rotary's areas of focus:
- Peace and Conflict Resolution, 15-16 January in Ontario, California, USA
- Disease Prevention and Treatment, 19-20 February in Cannes, France
- Economic Development, 27 February in Cape Town, South Africa
- Literacy and WASH in Schools, 11-13 March in Kolkata, India
- WASH in Schools, 18-19 March in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Follow the president
Ravindran travels around the world visiting Rotary clubs that are making a positive difference in their communities.
Each year, the president designates representatives to help inspire and motivate participants at district conferences.
The president appoints club members to serve on RI committees that support our three strategic priorities: support and strengthen clubs, focus and increase humanitarian service, and enhance public image and awareness.
Earn recognition for your club by accomplishing goals that strengthen and raise awareness of Rotary and your club. See this year's Presidential Citation goals for:
Learn more about the Presidential Citation
Meet John F. Germ, the 2016-17 Rotary president.