Find the information you need, wherever you are, with Rotary's mobile apps. Whether you're looking for a club to visit while traveling or friends to meet up with at this year's convention, our mobile apps make it easy to access all this and more on your smartphone or tablet.
Find Rotary clubs with our free Rotary Club Locator app. Using your smartphone or tablet, you can search for clubs by keyword, country, state/province, district, and even meeting day. Or you can simply select the “Near me” feature to find club meeting dates and times within a specified range of your current location.
Note that when using the "Near me" feature, the map doesn't display e-clubs. Use the keyword search to find contact and website information for e-clubs.
Key features of the app:
- Display a club’s location on a map
- Search clubs by keyword
- Search clubs within 1to100 miles of your physical location
- Save your search results
- Add a club to your contact list
- View club officer information (available only to Rotarians and Rotaractors)
Update club data
Make sure that people can find your club! If Rotary doesn't have your club's current location, ask a club officer to update it, either online or by emailing the full postal information to email@example.com.
Download the Rotary Club Locator app
- Apple App Store for iPhone and iPad
- Google Play for Android
- Windows Phone Apps+Games for Windows Phone
Get the most out of this year's Rotary convention with the Rotary Events app. Plan your daily schedule, learn about featured speakers and entertainment, download session handouts, and connect with friends. The app also lets you:
- Navigate the convention venue and House of Friendship with interactive maps
- Upload your photos to the convention photo album
- Rate sessions and provide feedback to convention organizers
The Rotary Events app also offers guides for participants at the International Assembly, Rotary's annual training meeting for incoming district governors.
Download the Rotary Events app
Send us your questions and feedback , or call us at +1-866-976-8279.