Reporting your membership data to Rotary International is easier than ever. By linking your local database directly to the main Rotary International membership database, you can:
- Spend less time on administrative tasks
- Ensure that Rotary has your latest club and membership information
- Receive more accurate information for semiannual reports
- Eliminate duplicate data entry
Choose a provider
Rotary has partnerships with several club management providers. You can download the list of providers to see their integration options and contact information. Here are just a few of our providers:
Phone: +1-252-257-2563 for a free 60-day trial
Phone: +46 8 57021548
Sign up and activate
Contact your provider of choice and sign up on their website. Once you're enrolled with a provider, you should:
1. Sign in to your My Rotary account.
2. Go to Update Club Data and click "Manage Club Data".
3. Click "Add Partner Organization" and select your provider from the Partner Organization drop-down list.
4. Click "I Agree" to activate the agreement. Your provider is now shown in the name field.
Note: If you're already using one of our participating partners, you still need to activate the agreement.
You also have the option to integrate login information for your site and My Rotary. This value-added service allows Rotarians to use the same sign-in email address and password for both websites.
Providers can choose to offer this service to Rotarian audiences, or clubs can request it. No authorization from the club is necessary. Contact your participating database provider for more information.
Sign-in integration is already offered for:
- Rotary International in Great Britain and Ireland
- District 1050
- District 1060
Partner with us
If your database provider or website administrator isn't a partner, ask them to consider working with us. If you are a provider and want to partner with Rotary, please contact us for more information.