Club management systems
Reporting your membership data to Rotary International is easier than ever. By linking your club or district database directly to Rotary International's member database, you can:
- Spend less time on administrative tasks
- Easily send Rotary your club's latest member and officer information
- Be sure you'll receive an accurate invoice for Rotary International dues and fees
- Eliminate duplicate data entry
Choose a provider
Rotary has licensed with the following club management providers. Use their services to store member information, send communications, and promote your club. You can also link their database to Rotary's to eliminate the need to update information in two places.
Sign up and activate
Choose a licensed vendor and establish an account through its website. (Your club will be subject to the vendor's terms and policies.) Once you have an account, you can integrate it with Rotary's database by having your club officer:
- Sign in to My Rotary.
- Go to Club Administration and, under Update Club Data, choose a vendor.
- Under Partner Organization, choose Add Partner Organization.
- Choose your vendor from the Partner Organization drop-down list.
- Check the box to accept the terms of an agreement that allows Rotary to exchange data with the vendor, and select I Agree.
If you want the vendor to send your club's information to Rotary, make sure:
- You have selected your licensed vendor's direct integration option.
- Your club ID and members' names and IDs in your vendor's database match those in Rotary's database.
- Your club has not been temporarily terminated for nonpayment of dues.
Check with your licensed vendor to find out which data it sends to Rotary, and remember that Rotary receives only the information that members choose to provide.
Work with us
If your database provider or website administrator isn't licensed by Rotary, ask them to consider working with us. If you are a vendor and want to work with Rotary, contact us for more information.