Club management systems
Reporting your membership data to Rotary International is easier than ever. By linking your club or district database directly to Rotary International's member database, you can:
- Spend less time on administrative tasks
- Ensure that Rotary has your club's latest member and officer information
- Receive an accurate invoice for Rotary International dues and fees
- Eliminate duplicate data
Choose a provider
Rotary has partnerships with several club management providers. Download the list to see their integration options and links to more information.
Here are just a few of our providers:
Sign up and activate
Choose a provider and sign up on its website. Once you've signed up:
- Sign in to My Rotary.
- Go to Club Administration and select Edit vendor organization.
- Choose your provider from the Partner Organization drop-down list.
- Click I Agree to activate the agreement. Your provider is now shown in the name field.
Note: If you're already using one of our participating partners, you still need to activate the agreement.
After you activate your agreement, make sure your integration will work properly by confirming that:
- The direct integration option is selected on your provider's side.
- Your club ID and member names and IDs in your provider's database match the IDs in Rotary's database.
- Your club is not temporarily terminated for nonpayment of dues.
Check the provider list to find out which data your provider has rights to update, and remember that Rotary receives only the information that members choose to provide.
Partner with us
If your database provider or website administrator isn't one of Rotary's partners, ask them to consider working with us. If you are a provider and want to partner with Rotary, contact us for more information.