Rotary's regional leaders use their knowledge of the organization and their professional skills to support and strengthen clubs, focus and foster Rotary's humanitarian service, and enhance our public image. They include:
- Regional Rotary Foundation coordinators
- Rotary coordinators
- Rotary public image coordinators
- Endowment/major gifts advisers
Regional leaders work through their districts to connect Rotary members with resources that support our goals and deepen our impact in communities locally and around the world. They also serve as trainers and facilitators at Rotary institutes, governors-elect training seminars, regional meetings, district seminars, and other training events.
Regional Rotary Foundation coordinators
Regional Rotary Foundation coordinators support and promote the Foundation's grants and grants management activities and its fundraising for programs such as PolioPlus and Rotary Peace Centers. In addition, they:
- Encourage Rotarians to support PolioPlus – the highest priority for Rotary International
- Support clubs and districts in their fundraising, especially contributions to the Annual Fund
- Teach clubs and districts about Rotary grants
- Conduct regional Rotary Foundation seminars to educate members about the Foundation and its impact
Find your district’s regional Rotary Foundation coordinator
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com.
Rotary coordinators offer support and practical strategies to boost club membership and keep members engaged. With your region’s specific needs in mind, Rotary coordinators:
- Encourage innovative strategies for attracting and engaging members
- Emphasize member engagement by encouraging Rotarians to participate in effective volunteer and networking activities
- Strengthen clubs by identifying and sharing best practices with club and district leaders
- Help districts and clubs develop and implement strategic plans to reach their goals
Find your district’s Rotary coordinator
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rotary public image coordinators
Rotary public image coordinators have expertise in the fields of public relations, journalism, and communications. By combining their business backgrounds with their Rotary experience, they:
- Increase public awareness of Rotary and our humanitarian work by sharing the Rotary story
- Teach club and district leaders how to effectively share Rotary’s successes with the community and media, local civic and government leaders, and nongovernmental organizations
- Regionalize Rotary's public image efforts to enhance local awareness
- Provide training in the use of visuals and other resources to successfully tell Rotary's story
Find your district’s Rotary public image coordinator
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com.
Endowment/major gifts advisers
Endowment/major gifts advisers serve as a key resource for major gift and endowment fund matters in your region. In collaboration with the Foundation's Fund Development Committee, they:
- Work closely with district and other leaders to develop personalized plans for identifying, cultivating, and soliciting major gifts
- Promote major giving opportunities with Rotarians and other prospects
- Help facilitate events that recognize current Foundation supporters and develop prospective donors
Find your district's endowment/major gifts adviser.
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.