Experience a special curated weekend in Scotland
Ten couples or pairs will get the chance to experience a specially curated weekend in Edinburgh, Scotland, hosted by 2023-24 Rotary International President R. Gordon R. McInally.
President McInally plans to thank the first 10 donors who make outright gifts of $100,000 or more, or bequest commitments of $250,000 or more, with an invitation to spend 18-20 August enjoying a series of special events in his home country. The Royal Edinburgh Rotary Foundation Million-Dollar Weekend in Scotland will include:
- VIP reserved seating at the world-renowned Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- A private dinner in Edinburgh Castle
- Breakfast and a private tour aboard the Royal Yacht Britannia, once owned by the royal family
- A tour of the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the official residence of King Charles III in Scotland
- A choice of optional side trips, such as a round of golf with senior Rotary leaders at St. Andrews Old Course, lunch at the world-famous Gleneagles Hotel, or a trip by air to Islay, the home of island malt whisky, for a tour of Ardbeg distillery
- Access to a room block at a five-star hotel in Edinburgh
Space is limited to the first 10 donors. For more information, write to Past District Governor Alasdair Seale, a member of The Rotary Foundation’s Fund Development Committee, at email@example.com.
– 15 Dec 2022