New class of Rotary Foundation Ambassadorial Scholars selected
More than 400 university students from 40 countries have been selected to study abroad as Rotary Foundation Ambassadorial Scholars during the 2011-12 academic year.
In 2010-11 nearly 500 scholars from 50 countries studied in more than 60 countries, at a program cost of approximately US$12.5 million. The top U.S. universities sending scholars abroad for the 2011-12 academic year include
- United States Military Academy (eight scholars)
- Chapman University (four scholars)
- United States Naval Academy (four scholars)
- University of Pittsburgh (four schoars)
- Vanderbilt University (four scholars)
Read more about this year's class.