Resources for club and district leaders
The new Rotary year has begun! Make it the best year ever for your club or district with these publications and resources:
For club leaders:
• Be a Vibrant Club: Your Club Leadership Plan (245). Energize your club with these best practices.
• Planning Guide for Effective Rotary Clubs. Modify your goals or add new ones.
• Club Officers’ Kit (225). Find manuals for each of your board members to help them carry out their roles.
• District Governor’s Manual. Look for it in the mail in July. This manual serves as a complete reference for your upcoming year. Review the manual and use it at this year’s governors-elect training seminar (GETS).
• GETS and Rotary institute schedules. Find them in the July mailing and on www.rotary.org.
If you have specific questions about your new position, you can contact outgoing officers, your assistant governor, or your Club and District Support representative.