RI Discussion Room Rules and Conditions
Entering these discussion forums will constitute acceptance of the rules listed below. If you do not agree to abide by these rules, please do not enter the forums.
1. You agree not to harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress or discomfort to other forum participants.
2. You agree not to transmit any text that could be considered unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful, or text that could be considered objectionable to members of any race or ethnicity.
3. You agree not to distribute or publish material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising, or solicitation of goods or services, including advertisements for your business or solicitations for a charity.
4.You agree not to post or transmit any material of any nature belonging to any person or party other than youself without the prior written consent of such owner. This material includes, but is not limited to, text, audio, software, animation or photographs.
5. While Rotary International does monitor each forum carefully, it is not responsible for any of the opinions and ideas expressed in the discussion forums.
6. If you witness any violations of these rules and conditions, please contact RI Staff
to return to Discussion Forums Home.